Tell you what….. I am not always get the best things in the office. Did not get the best rating for my appraisal, do not get the best mark in training test, even being disqualified in the office competition… Well ..that’s life......

I don’t have the best table decoration like this

I don’t have the best wall decoration like this:

My table… I even have an old envelope as a mouse pad. It is something like this:

But, the most poyos part I want to tell you guys is that… view from my workstation. It is something like this…

or like this...

It’s priceless

If you are thinking I was trying of being humble… think again….
Hahahah
Happy weekend !
Posted by: Hasnah
Category

6 yang sengal:

Anonymous said...

HUMBLE is the most unsuitable, irrelevant, inappropriate, inapplicable word to define HASNAH. it will not do (ever)!

29/8/08 4:24 PM  
Anonymous said...

err.. mouse sekarang mana pakai pad lagik, takkan la shell tak mampu beli optical mouse kot!

29/8/08 10:11 PM  
b4 i close my eyes said...

mmg optical..tapi meja licin bangat (mahal nyer meja)
sensor dia tak jalan

heheheheheeh ko ni,....cam kenai aku giler...btoi laks tu

31/8/08 3:14 PM  
Anonymous said...

kalo dah tulis blog pun berlagak, balas komen pun masih berlagak, takkan la gitu HUMBLE kot...

31/8/08 9:04 PM  
Anonymous said...

sen, ko kena disqualified from ofis comp apa ni? pasai pa? awat? awat?

2/9/08 11:59 AM  
Anonymous said...

aku nampak sesuatu yg aku dh lama tk makan... "mameee"..hhaha

2/9/08 11:27 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum