~hasnah~

I believed that I was fooled again.......

That is the only sentence that can describe my feeling right now.
I had been fooled by the same one, twice. I really don't wanna talk about it.
But it keeps lingering on my head

Love is just ain't enough

Falling in love with him, is not a first sight.
I had many of his kind around me, but he caught my eyes.
I loved him, nurtured him, shower him with my love.
At the end, I was fooled.

Then, he came again, as a new HIM
With all kind of promises, endearments, and what not....
I fell in love again. With the same one.....hoping that we have a
better future together. But, history always repeating.
Trust me my friends , if someone....break your trust once,
its a chain reaction. Unfortunately, I was not prepared for this.
Eventhough I give my all, he's still.......break my heart

Someone might be laughing on my face.
Someone might console me
Someone might give me a warm hug
Someone might say "i told u so"

But the feeling inside is not the same anymore

Tell me..how could I restrain my self if I see him again?
Tell me..how am I going to carry on?

Should I pretend?
Should I ignore?
Should I cry?

Why love is just ain't enough?

Cuba habaq mai....aku nak kena wat aper



Ker aku nak kena carik pokok cili lain
Ni dah pokok ke dua aku dah niiii
Syahid gini...
Aku mmg suka laaa pokok cili...
Cuba tolong habaq mai cket, petua tanam pokok cili
Ker ku nak kena tanam pokok lain?
Stress aku tgk pokok ni..nak buang tapi tader pengganti lagi



p/s: aku refer pokok tu as HIM, sbb aku ni pompuan,
kang aku pangge HER kang, tader motivasi nak kasik baja dan siram pulak





Category

7 yang sengal:

monyet said...

cili tu tak sanggup tgk ko.. tu pasal laa dia syahid gitu.. cian diaa...

22/1/10 3:09 PM  
Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

22/1/10 6:18 PM  
Anonymous said...

Ek eleh, propa sungguh la Kak Has ni. mati2x ingat gewe dio. Yo yo jah sayo baco denga penuh khusyuk. Tipah tertipu lah pulok. Kuikuikui

27/1/10 7:35 PM  
Anonymous said...

Ek eleh, propa sungguh la Kak Has ni. mati2x ingat gewe dio. Yo yo jah sayo baco denga penuh khusyuk. Tipah tertipu lah pulok. Kuikuikui

27/1/10 7:35 PM  
Anonymous said...

Ek eleh, propa sungguh la Kak Has ni. mati2x ingat gewe dio. Yo yo jah sayo baco denga penuh khusyuk. Tipah tertipu lah pulok. Kuikuikui

27/1/10 7:35 PM  
Anonymous said...

Ek eleh, propa sungguh la Kak Has ni. mati2x ingat gewe dio. Yo yo jah sayo baco denga penuh khusyuk. Tipah tertipu lah pulok. Kuikuikui

27/1/10 7:36 PM  
mmr501 said...

awat comen si Has ni byk sgt...
anyway.. i told u so.. tangan mu memang panas!! jgn ler deal ngan mender2 idup ni.. menjahit jer la.. biar bg straight btol2 jahitan tu.. hahahahah!

8/2/10 4:14 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum