Last 2 weeks.. i finished 2 books. Master Of the Game and Mistress of the game. One week per book.. actually i quite impressed to myself.. hehehhehe.. anyway.. It's really great book.. easy to understand and can't wait to read till end of the story.. mmg best.
And.. aku rasa cam tooongggg.... terkena atas hidung sendiri pun ader.. Anyway.. benda dah lepas.. jadi pengajaran.. :)
Pas abis tu aku aku bli Mistress of the game plak.. mencabar gak ler bahasa dia bg aku yg tak pandai bahasa mat saleh ni.. but i managed to finish it in 6 days..
Mula2 cam bosan gak jln citer but toward the end tu cam x sabar nak tau aper ending dia..
My fren suggest to read If tomorrow come plak.. aku x jumper lagi buku tu.. but meantime.. aku baca bloodline.. baru start ari ni..
selamat membaca sumer..

6 yang sengal:

monyet said...

ada... ada... nnt orang bawak.. lupa aaa

11/3/10 11:33 AM  
Anonymous said...

aku ada mistress of the game, tak baca lg tp...
try other books written by penulis mistress nih, tilly apetah-surname dia... sume best2... tak rugi
style writing cam sydney sheldon sket2

-jun.ida

12/3/10 9:58 AM  
hazard said...

wah, geng membaca pulak? oprah book club? :D

15/3/10 8:40 AM  
hantu ganaz said...

jun.. aku tgh bacer yg ko cakap tu laaa...mistress of the game....
tapi tak sepower sidney sheldon

nem....aper aper pong buleh

15/3/10 8:59 AM  
Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 350 pounds on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

17/3/10 4:18 PM  
Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 330 dollars on every site. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

17/3/10 9:15 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum