~hasnah~

Every time I see the full moon,
It gave me weird feeling.....
Yet I loved it

Every time I see the rain and lightnings
It brings back my childhood memories
It make me sad...for the time that I loss...
Yet, I ached for it

Every time I watched old movies
The same scenes over and over again
Sometimes...It still made me cry
Yet, I never bored of it

Every time you asked me out and its already passed midnight
With great group of friends...
Breaking my sleeping pattern
Missing my beauty sleep...
Where I showed all my 'multi tasking' talent...
..Talking and sleeping at the same time
Think that I am kind of '4 hours sleep is OK type'

Then......
I asked for trouble....
As I have to wake up early morning
And drive like a zombie
With my eyes half open
With my foot on accelerator,
went faster and faster
And I need to sing aloud
To make sure that I am not sleeping
While driving

It is a moment...
*Sigh... That.... I asked for it!

* aku sbenarnyer masih mantuk niiiii..............
Saper suh tido tak cukup....... chaitttttt!!!
Category

3 yang sengal:

mmr501 said...

hehehehe... x kena ngan nama hantu ganaz.. x macho langsung!

10/3/10 8:50 AM  
hantu ganaz said...

2 perkara berbeza wehhh....
tido dan macho

tak related langsung!!!!!

10/3/10 11:52 AM  
Anonymous said...

sungguh bagus post ini. sesuatu yg patut diamalkan selalu.....kalau tak kuar lepak tengah2 malam dgn member takut nanti dikatakan tak sporting and not a cool type of person. so amalan tak cukup tido on weekdays memang bagus. sebelum memulakan perjalanan pastikan anda mengucap dua kalimah shahadah dahulu. Ok, selamat beramal...

11/3/10 10:34 AM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum