I lost my handphone this morning.. So I've lost communication to outside world. Dah la kat office pon tak boleh internet. When I askak akak the table cleaner... she gave me a very lonnnggggg and loud advise even the ppl who sit around us pasang telinga to hear what is the kakak nasihat, nasihat to.
Lost my handphone.. big dealNo money to buy new one ... bigger dealHave to save the money to buy text books first...BIGGEST DEAL
OK friends... I am handphoneless now....I will try to search my duit logam kat celah celah bantal to buy new handphone, which take ermm..longer time heheheBut ... still recites lots and lots of Doa' hopefully that old and well used handphone is still my rezeki.Doa org teraniaya di makbul wehhh...

Posted by: Hasnah
Category

3 yang sengal:

Anonymous said...

aku rasa la kan, hemponmu itu suda tertekan akibat terlupa lock keypad, maksud aku - tak tahan lagi dikutuk dihina oleh rakan-rakanmu yang berhempon blutut, lalu ia pun melarikan diri...

12/7/08 11:13 AM  
Anonymous said...

019-6240886
012-6886737
ni no hp aku..hihih....

13/7/08 8:57 PM  
Anonymous said...

aku dah add link ko kat blog aku
huhu... akan aku jengahi ko di kala dilanda keboringan
sbb aku mmg suka layan celoteh ko
huhu

14/7/08 9:48 AM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum