Hehehe.. poyoo gila statement.. actually the other way round..
Just told my EFF about what happening last night and early this morning.
She told me.. i did my part, and let them think by themselves.. sampai bila nak org pegang tangan tu. She knew that I always open in everything when come to my frens, she really know me actually... that y i give the title EFF to her..
Her conclusion are easy.. she said that the way I'm thinking not like them.. I'm open in every aspect, they also open.. but will talk behind, if they are the true frens, they should correct each other mistake.. not always agree even wrong!!
So she said.. I'm always be the black sheep la... coz others always wanna cover their ass and be the NICE ONE...
ya.. kena lagi!
Category

1 yang sengal:

hantu ganaz said...

menatang aper EFF tu?
kalu EPF aku tau la weii!!

15/7/10 1:47 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum