I always went out with my non-muslim frens, and it easy for me to tell them.. guys.. i need praying break and lucky me.. they are understand Muslim culture.
For example, last week i went to the curve with Melanie, she wanted to do her wax thing.. After dinner, I told her.. I nak p surau (Maghrib).. she said.. ok.. After less than 10 min i came back, she looked surprised.. and said so fast?? I just smile and say.. My religion only asked for less then 10 min for every praying.. total per day not even 1 hr.. but somehow people so lazy to do it.. What going to happen if Muslim hv to perform it for let say 1/2 hr? She looked at me and smile.. and confused!!
Just to remind myself.. no heart feeling ya!!!
My mom always reminded me.. apa2 pun yang kita buat.. jgn tinggal solat, tiang yang lima tu penting.. I miss my mom so much! So i decided to be with her for whole coming ramadhan.. and hopefully this ramadhan not the last for us! Lucky my boss and also my good fren understand my situation..
I'm coming home.. work fm JB to covering my area - Sabah.
Category , ,

1 yang sengal:

hantu ganaz said...

dah kempem balik kg ker....
I MISS U TOOOO :)

anyway...posting ni sgt best

15/7/10 1:29 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum