Fall in love again!
That is normal. Me, the person who easily to fall in love!
Especially now, my heart is full of the L word and don’t know where to divert to (L stands for Love, not other word. I know what are you thinking!).
My friend reminded me, more careful this time, she doesn’t want to see me hurt over and over again. She teach me the fishing method, which is you give and then you pull a bit, then you give back till you get it!
Never been fishing, so I not really understand what is she talking about.
Another thing, I’m not patient enough! For me it’s faster to buy fish in the market then go fishing, rite!
Actually, that the beauty of fishing that I’ve to learn from my Dad (Happy Father’s Day Dad! I love you so much, no man can replace you in my heart).
I’ve to learn to be more patient and steady. Not too pushy, people might not like that (derr.. me also hate it!). So, don’t do something that you hate.
My friend asked me to slow down in what ever steps that I wanted to make.
Lay back, observe people and think harder. To lazy to think la.. old already.
But I’ve to agree with her, I’ve to slow down.
Yes.. I’m doing it now, by sitting in front of my laptop and writing this crap! Hahahaha!
Surprisingly.. I’m start thinking, maybe I deserve better than this! Ha-ah..
I’ve second thought. Good for me! Hahahaha..
I tried too much to get people love, but in the end.. I’m still like this.. alone!
Maybe, (by taking my friend advise) better just sit and wait and see what are going to happen next. I’m too tired (maybe..) or… I just want to give-up! I don’t know, I just don’t know…
GOD, give a clue!

mmr501
Category

3 yang sengal:

miss bintangbatu said...

Crap huh??
we juz wait n see....
go with flow...hiks!!

21/6/09 11:41 PM  
hazard said...

wah wah wah.
siapakah orang yang bertuah itu?
story story story.
patut la dah lama diam.
sakan bercinta ghupernya.
:P :P

22/6/09 10:04 AM  
hantu ganaz said...

ku tujukan lagi ni tok penulis entry ini:

Nickelback Gotta Be Somebody

'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that

22/6/09 11:36 AM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum