Yesterday 19 Jun 2009, I still remember that was ur birthday.. but sorry dear.. I really mean it, not to wish u. Why?? I don't want to give any hope. Ya.. u reminded me 3 days ago.. but sorry again.. I just don't want to wish u in person or via text or via phone call...
Yes.. once.. I think I fall in love with u, I think la.. but when I think it over and over again.. I made a big mistake that I don't want to repeat it... Not because I don't like u, I like u.. but u and me.. for me.. cannot go! hehehhehe.. I just don't how to put it in words..
Ok.. easy to say la.. u r not up to my standard.. (hopefully u didn't read this blog.. hahahahahha). What is /are my standard?? Jeng jeng jeng...
First of all.. they can understand what I'm talking about. I'm very serious person (if u all still don't know me..yes.. very serious!). If possible I want to know what happen in every inch in this planet.. but sometimes malas gak nak baca sumer.. just take the headlines jer.. or, what I did, surfed internet.. watch Bernama News and read news papers.. I don't expect people to know everything.. at least they should know what are happening around us.. Btol tak?
I didn't see that in you.. For me, 1 month plus knowing u.. errmmmm.. like.. empty! I never asked about ur education level, but from the way u talked and think.. no need to ask la.. boleh agak la kan..
Not to say that I look down at u.. errmm.. tapi ada jugak la.. hehehhehe.. sorry! Maybe among ur friends.. u r the best.. but that enough for me. mintak maap ler bebanyak.. I can't lower down my standard..
Let me think what else that I don't really like about u.. ohhh... yes... u always talk about urself. Macam bagus sgt.. u and u and u again.. really cannot accept la.. Never ask about me, my friends, family or work.. everytime pun u. Boring!! But I notice.. lately.. u ask me about my work & freinds.. but I think it's too late already la..
And I just realise.. till today, I still don't know ur real name! boleh tak?? Agak la kan...
If I want to list down.. byk sgt.. then org akan ckp.. amboi.. berlagaknyer..
So.. no need to story panjang2.. to make it short and sweet..
I just want to say Happy Belated Birthday and sorry.. we cannot be together.. confirmed!

mmr501
Category

3 yang sengal:

miss bintangbatu said...

alahai...mmr...
kesian dia tauuu...
tp yer la...
high taste la katakan....:P

20/6/09 4:12 AM  
b4 i close my eyes said...

ermmm.. tak der la high taste babe.. but.. boleh la jgk!!

20/6/09 9:30 AM  
hantu ganaz said...

makkk aihhhh......
tak lepas ISO.

20/6/09 9:33 AM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum