i may not be the most perfect person...
i may not be the most nice person...
i may not be the most patience person...
i may not be the most trustworthy person...
i may not be the most loveable person...

but

u've always sees me as perfect...
u've always think i am nice person...
u've always trusted me...
u've always be patience with me...
u've always supported me...
u've always takes care of me...
u've always been there for me, ups and downs...
u've never gave up on me...
u've always loves me... unconditionally...


I am sorry for all my behavior that somehow might have hurt your feelings.
I am not good in showing and telling my loves to you... but please do know that eventhough I didn't say it or show it.. doesn't mean I don't...
U have always cares about me, my whole life... now it's my turn to try and do the same...
This is the only thing that I can do for you to try and pay you... as no amount of money in the world is enough to repay you for what you have done and still doing it even though you are no longer as strong as how you used to be... Don't worry about me.. I can take care of myself just how you takes care of me...
It breaks my heart seeing you like this... as I have always sees you as the most STRONGEST, TOUGHEST person in the world...
I adore you... respect you... and can't live without you... you are my friend... my consoler... my everything as you have always be there for me...
No one....I mean NO ONE will ever be able to replace you as you are irreplaceable...

I LOVES YOU SOO MUCH. Please be strong as I WILL FOR YOU...

6 yang sengal:

hantu ganaz said...

aper da...feeling pepagi hariii....

13/7/09 9:27 AM  
monyet said...

hahaha.. next time.. do not over analyse things tat are sooo simple..

13/7/09 9:32 AM  
Anonymous said...

May God bless you!

13/7/09 9:36 AM  
Yoda said...

hhhmmmm sgt syahdu syahdan...

13/7/09 2:40 PM  
hantu ganaz said...

Aku syahdu..sampai tertido katmeja tadi

13/7/09 3:15 PM  
monyet said...

tu syahdu sampai kusyukkk tido ekk.. giler sengal laa lu...

13/7/09 3:17 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum